Albertina tights are ethically made in Italy with sustainable recycled polyamide Q-NOVA®. They are 50 denier, semi-opaque, with a soft texture and a matte finish.
🌿 Environmental benefits: Over 50% of Q-NOVA® fiber comes from recycled materials. In doing so, we reduce CO2 emissions by 47% and water consumption by 39% per kilogram of product compared to virgin polymer textured polyamide fiber.
- Made of recycled polyamide Q-NOVA® *
- Opacity and finish: 50 denier - Semi-opaque - Matte - Soft as a cloud -
- Flat seams
- Reinforced toe tips
- Cotton gusset
- Comfortable elastic band - Won't slip or roll
- Minimalist plastic-free packaging. 100% recycled and recyclable materials
- Designed in Canada - Made in Italy